They didn't wreck my life. They gave me a Reason to fight against Injustice, Greed, and Tyranny.

Honor

16 January 2007

The Countdown Begins ...

294 magical days ... that's 7,056 hours I have left until I reward (or punish) elected representatives. They are either in the Pro-Vote List or the No-Vote List. (I would like to point out that these people already know who they are and what List they belong to.) I wish I didn't have to be this nasty about things ... but certain people have hurt me and those connected to me, and so they must be held accountable for their actions.

I don't play ... neither does Karma.


"And I will be praying ... I will be praying that the Padre forgives you ... because the voters never will."

-Triangle resident Robert G. Lang
PWC School Board meeting, June 7, 2006

No comments:

Post a Comment

Talk it up, shout it out.

After you've voted

After you've voted
They say the taste of Revenge is sweet ^_^