They didn't wreck my life. They gave me a Reason to fight against Injustice, Greed, and Tyranny.

Honor

12 May 2008

Ugh, finals

There's nothing like the sound of 22 scholars happily frantically clacking away at their keyboards as they finish (or start) last-minute assignments at the crack-'o'-dawn. The general consensus is that non-formal-exam assignments (i.e. final papers) are due at the glorious universal deadline of 5:00PM. I've been at the 24-hour lab since prior to 6AM this morning. I have not gotten an ounce of sleep since 2:30PM Sunday afternoon. I'm going to try to hold out until 2:00PM. Cheers to coffee, energy drinks, and cold showers to get us undergraduate students through the last hurdle.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Talk it up, shout it out.

After you've voted

After you've voted
They say the taste of Revenge is sweet ^_^